Quick and easy breakfast bars to have on hand for a busy week. With just 4 ingredients you can make them too!
We all want the easiest recipes that are fool proof, and that’s exactly what these breakfast bars are! They literally take 5 minutes to prep and 15-20 minutes to bake. My husband loves them for breakfast, and my kids love them for school snacks.
They are so easy to pop into my purse and take when we’re on the go. There are no more excuses to making homemade breakfast bars. This summer, I had a tough time making breakfast bars for my husband, so he bought a lot of CLIFF bars. Week after week he kept saying, but homemade tastes so much better. I knew I had to come up with a quicker and easier recipe, so that I would be more faithful to making them. THAT IS WHAT THESE ARE!!!! EASY!!!! No more excuses!!!! Enjoy this super tasty recipe.
I love having this square shaped silicone baking pan to make my breakfast bars in. They really look like store bought bars, but taste way better.
The blue mold is no longer available on Amazon, but these pink ones will work great!
***If you do not want to buy this type of mold, it’s ok! You can bake these into breakfast cookies, or even in an 8X8 baking dish. Then just cut into squares.
How To Make Breakfast Bars
- Mash up bananas in a mixing bowl using a potato masher or fork.
- Add peanut butter (or any nut butter) and mix in.
- Add oats and chocolate chips, and stir all ingredients together to combine.
- Spread oat mixture into baking molds.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 15 minutes.
4-Ingredient Breakfast Bars
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 1 cup peanut butter any nut butter will work, or applesauce works too
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- ¼ cup chocolate chips I use the Lily's brand
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mash bananas, then add the oats and peanut butter. Mix well.
- Add chocolate chips and mix together.
- Spread mixture into your baking molds and bake for 15-20 minutes.