Whole30 Healthy Sloppy Joes Recipe
Finding recipes that are Whole30 approved can be a little difficult, especially when you’re also trying to feed your family too. I want my family to eat healthy, but I’m not expecting them to join in on the diet with me. So, sloppy joes is the perfect dish! My family can have it on a delicious bun, and I can have mine on roasted potatoes! It’s absolutely delicious and definitely a family favorite recipe.
I just served this with some homemade applesauce, and that’s it. Cheap and easy!!!
Whole30 Healthy Sloppy Joes
- 2 pounds ground beef
- ½ onion chopped
- ½ bell pepper chopped
- ½ zucchini or yellow squash chopped (optional)
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- ¼ cup coconut aminos
- 2 Tbsp. tomato paste
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook ground beef in a skillet until brown. Drain any fat if you need to.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and cook on medium low for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve on top of a baked potato or sweet potato.