MARCH 20th, 2021 – 2PM PST
We would love to have you and your little ones join us in the kitchen as we cook fun and healthy foods together!
What’s on the menu?
- Sourdough pizza toast with homemade pizza sauce
- Kallie’s famous fruit salad with citrus dressing
- Rock-n-roll oatmeal chocolate chip cookies
Cook with Aimee in real time! You can see into her kitchen, and she can see into yours. Join the party as we cook healthy food on a budget together.
Expected class duration – Between 1-2 hours.
*NO REFUNDS – If you miss the LIVE session, a recorded version will be emailed to you.
Lets teach our children how to eat healthy on a budget in this virtual cooking class! These are teaching years, and there’s no better time to start than now. Join Aimee and her daughters VIRTUALLY as we cook the same recipes together in real time! We will meet through ZOOM, which will allow us to all see each other, and to get to know one another better.
- Cook and bake in real time with Aimee. Aimee can see into your kitchen, and you can see into hers!
- After you register, you will be given a downloadable link including the ZOOM link and password information. Plus, you’ll receive the recipes and shopping lists needed for the class. A follow-up e-mail with all the information will also be sent out.
- All the recipes will be taught in a step-by-step approach.
- Cooking “LIVE” with Aimee gives you the opportunity to meet other families and grow together in this community.
- Build your self-esteem cooking healthy. You will learn skills to continue eating healthy and spending less!
- WE WILL HAVE FUN!!!!! Get ready to laugh, dance, and have a great time!
Your purchase gives you a spot in the cooking class and includes a printable PDF document with ZOOM information, a shopping list, and 4 printable recipe cards.
This file is for personal use only.
This file cannot be shared or resold.
Eating Healthy Spending Less is not a licensed nutritionist or dietitian, and holds no professional licenses to the contents of this downloadable document. The purchaser releases Eating Healthy Spending Less from all liability related to the use of the information contained here, and the purchaser acknowledges and agrees that he/she waives all rights he/she may have to bring a claim against Eating Healthy Spending Less within the contents of this downloadable document. The purchaser is solely responsible for the health of themselves, their children, and all others consuming the food they provide. For health and nutritional advice, please consult the FDA website or a health professional.