When I ask my kiddos what they want for lunch, 99.9% of the time they say smoothies and sandwiches! This smoothie is incredibly easy to throw together, and you can customize it however you’d like.
The best part is there are lots of “HIDDEN” veggies inside that they don’t even mind eating! Mom win….!
***I add turmeric powder and pepper into their smoothie because turmeric is an incredibly nutritious spice!!!! Pepper helps our bodies absorb the spice better, and your kiddos will NEVER taste it!
Coconut water is a natural electrolyte and very sweet! Perfect for kids that struggle with drinking water, and you don’t have to add any additional sweetener!
Kid Approved Smoothie Recipe
- 2 cups frozen blueberries or mixed berries works too
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1-2 cups fresh or frozen spinach
- 1 banana
- 1 (16.9 oz) coconut water or 2 cups worth
- 1 Tbsp. peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp. turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Blend all the ingredients up in a high speed blender and enjoy!