Grain-Free Parmesan Crusted Chicken and Roasted Grapes
About 4 years ago, for the first time, I made roasted chicken and grapes. I was amazed at how easy it was to make, and how amazing these 2 ingredients tasted together!!! Seriously, amazing!
You might think the grapes would be too sweet, but they are not. It’s just the perfect complement and super tasty. Well, I wanted to amp-up the flavor to this tasty dish, so I decided to coat the chicken in a Parmesan cheese mixture and WOW!!!!! Finally, I got it right!
I hope you enjoy it as much as my family has. It’s easy to make, makes great leftovers, and is such a flavorful dish. This dish would be great with some garlic pasta or a simple salad. Enjoy!
Parmesan Crusted Chicken & Roasted Grapes
- 4 chicken breasts cut in half length-wise
- 6 cups seedless grapes any color grape will do
- 1 Tbsp. butter melted
- 1 cup almond flour (breadcrumbs would work too)
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 tsp. dry Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- 2 eggs
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees. This temperature gives the best crust to the chicken.
- Take a basic cookie sheet, line it with aluminum foil or parchment paper. Spray with some olive oil cooking spray.
- In separate dishes, beat 2 eggs together in one dish, and mix the crust ingredients together in another dish.
- Cut chicken breasts in half, length-wise, then coat in the egg wash, then the Parmesan mixture. Lay on the cookie sheet, and repeat with remaining chicken breasts.
- Once chicken is all coated and on the cookie sheet, mix together grapes and butter in a separate mixing bowl and place grapes around the chicken breasts. Do not put any grapes on top of the crust.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes. Chicken should come out golden brown and grapes should look golden and roasted.
- Side note: If you'd like a sauce, you can reduce ½ cup balsamic vinegar on the stove to make a glaze. It's not necessary, but definitely a tasty option!