Anytime we can make dinner ideas easy using simple ingredients, that’s a mom win! With these easy oven baked tacos you can have dinner on the table in no time, and it’s a cheap dinner recipe.
Easy Recipe Ingredients
I like to make sure I have a stash of easy recipe ingredients when I need to feed my family fast. That’s exactly what happened this weekend. It was Saturday, and we were busy in the backyard working on a new garden bed. My kids were getting hungry, and of course I didn’t have anything ready to go for lunch. My mind was not even thinking about food. The nice thing though, I was able to walk right to my kitchen, look at my stash of ingredients, and whip up these easy oven baked tacos in about 20 minutes.
When I go grocery shopping, I will often pick up a few quick and easy dinner idea ingredients and put them in my pantry for occasions like this. Busy moms need to take advantage of these options in the store to help us save money and not feel tempted to eat out.
Dinner Ideas Easy For Any Time
Armor your kitchen with quick fix meals, then there is no excuse for eating out when it’s not budgeted for. Also, just remember, we all probably have some spaghetti and jarred sauce in our pantries, but this is just another idea to keep on hand at all times. I like to have dinner ideas easy enough to grab and prepare fast. I typically have 2-4 boxes of taco shells and canned refried beans on hand for times like this, then it’s very rare that I run out.
How To Make Easy Oven Baked Tacos
- taco shells, 1 box
- refried beans, 1 can
- shredded cheese, 1 (8oz) package
This recipe makes enough for 4 people, I always double the recipe to feed my family of 6.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Take a 9X13 baking dish and some aluminum foil. Tear off a small sheet of aluminum foil and roll it up. Cut it in half, if you’d like, and place 6 pieces in the baking dish. This prevents the tacos from sliding in the dish, and helps them to stand up. Now fill the taco shells with some refried beans and place them in the baking dish. Top each taco with some cheese and bake for 15-20 minutes.
Other Recipes You Might Like:
- Instant Pot Salmon and Brown Rice
- Easy Sourdough Starter Pizza Crust
- Homemade Taquitos
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies with Oat Flour
Easy Oven Baked Tacos
- 1 box crunchy taco shells, 12 pack
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 8oz package of shredded cheese vegan or regular
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Take a 9X13 baking dish and some aluminum foil. Tear off 3 small sheets of aluminum foil and roll them up into sausage shapes. Cut them in half and place 6 pieces in the baking dish. This prevents the tacos from sliding in the dish, and helps them to stand up.
- Now fill the taco shells with some refried beans, about 2 tablespoons, and place them in the baking dish.
- Top each taco with some cheese and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Add your favorite toppings, or just some simple taco sauce and enjoy.