Aimee’s Weekly Grocery Haul and Menu Plan
Hey friends, I have not done a big grocery purchase in almost 3 weeks! I haven’t felt well, my kids have been and still are sick, and my parents have been really helping feed our family while I have been down. I appreciate all the help they have given us, and today I finally felt well enough to go grocery shopping!
I knocked it out of the park at Foods Co! They are having so great deals, using their Foods Co. grocery app. The digital coupons are amazing!!!! (FYI: if you have a Kroger or Food4Less, then you can get these deals too!)
At Sprouts I went a little crazy! I love Sprouts, and I wanted to get some foods that make me happy (LOL). I also used the IBOTTA app to score some of my favorite ice cream for cheap!
Also, my mother-in-law is visiting this week, so I tried to make our menu a little exciting. She helped purchase a few items for tonight’s dinner, but all in all we have done an amazing job sticking to our budget, with money leftover.
We budget $140 per week for groceries. We also have a monthly Costco budget of $100, and $40 for any household products. Here’s how we did:
Foods Co. Trip: Spent $46.49 (prior to scanning my digital coupons, my total was over $72!)
- Ronzoni Pasta and American Beauty Pasta – $.29 each after digital coupon!
- McCormick Grill Mate Seasonings – $.99 each after digital coupon!
- Suave Professionals Hair Care Products – $.99 each after digital coupon!
- SoftSoap Hand Soap – $.69 each after digital coupon!
- Cage-Free Brown Eggs – $1.99 per dozen after digital coupon!
- Kroger Butter – $1.99 each after digital coupon!
- Kroger Smoked Sausage – $2.00 each after digital coupon!
- Reese’s Cereal – $.50 each after digital coupons! I have never bought this cereal for my kids before, but thought it would be a fun treat for my son’s birthday this weekend!
- Kroger Frozen Waffles – $1.00 per box (regular price)
Sprout’s Trip: Spent $69.25
- Granny Smith Apples – $.50/lb
- Mini Watermelons – $.95 each
- Lily’s Chocolate Bars (sweetened with Stevia, my favorite!) – $2.00 each (normally over $4 per bar!)
- Grass-Fed Ground Beef – $3.99/lb (my husband and I will sacrifice a lot to have grass fed ground beef, it tastes so much better!)
- Enlightened Ice Cream – B1G1 FREE sale! (my favorite ice cream!!!!) $3.00 each + IBOTTA rebate! $.95 back for each one!
TOTAL SPENT: $115.74 with $24.26 leftover
Weekly Menu Plan:
- cereal, brown rice cereal, bacon and eggs, toast and eggs, frozen waffles, almond flour muffins
- sandwiches with chips and fruit, leftovers, spaghetti, fried rice
- Street Tacos with skirt steak, refried beans, watermelon
- Smoked sausage, pineapple, zucchini, and bell pepper kabobs with rice
- Grilled chicken with corn on the cob and roasted potatoes
- Zucchini and ground beef meatballs with homemade tomato sauce and noodles
- Pork roast with sweet potatoes and green beans
- Bacon and zucchini skillet dinner with leftover potatoes
- Waffles, scrambled eggs, and bacon
If you liked this post, you might also like:
How To Freeze Spinach The Easy Way – click link here
Little Bites Oatmeal Pancake Mini Muffins – click link here
Instant Pot Applesauce – click link here