Aimee’s Weekly Grocery Haul and Menu Plan
This week is different because my husband is out of town, and my mother-in-law is here to visit and help me. We decided to create a menu plan of meals that my husband would generally not want me to make (SEAFOOD!!!). This is also a Whole30 Approved menu plan! Check out my favorite deals that I got this week, then scroll down to the bottom to see my menu plan. Enjoy!
99 Cent Store Trip: Spent $11.50
Ghirardelli Caramel Chips – $.50 per package (my husband likes these in his breakfast bars)
Coconut Sugar – $.99 this is an amazing deal!!!!!
Pamela’s Organic Gluten-Free Mac N Cheese – $.99 each (these are normally over $4.00 each!)
Trader Joe’s Trip: Spent $12.97
Coconut Aminos – $2.99 each (these are $10 on Amazon!)
Aldi’s Trip: Spent $86.77
Avocados – $.29 each!!!
YoCrunch Yogurt, 8pk – $2.49 (summer treat for my kids)
Bread – $.69 with $1.00 off stickers on them!
Seedless Watermelon – $1.99 each
Eggs, 12ct – $.99 each!
Grand Total For The Week: $111.24 to feed 6 people for a whole week!!!!
Weekly Menu Plan:
- Warm rice cereal, yogurt and toast, eggs and toast, strawberry smoothies and granola bar, breakfast sausage and toast
- Peanut butter sandwiches with fruit and chips, sauteed coleslaw mix and shrimp, chopped chicken salad, lazy bell pepper wrap, hot dogs for the kids, leftover grilled chicken and roasted veggies
- Grilled chicken, homemade BBQ sauce, roasted potatoes, and steamed broccoli
- Roasted potatoes, zucchini, red bell pepper, and chicken bake
- Shrimp scampi with zucchini noodles and regular noodles for the kids
- Egg roll in a bowl made with ground beef
- Chicken, apple, onion, sweet potatoes, and cabbage skillet
- Breakfast stuffed sweet potatoes with scrambled eggs, bacon, and avocado
- Scallops with lemon sauce with riced cauliflower (rice for the kids), and steamed green beans
If you liked this post, you might also like:
How To Freeze Spinach The Easy Way – click link here
Little Bites Oatmeal Pancake Mini Muffins – click link here
Instant Pot Applesauce – click link here