Aimee’s Weekly Grocery Haul and Menu Plan
This week I went to several different stores depending on what errands I needed to run. I only went to Aldi’s, which is a out of the way for me, as my official grocery trip. Next week we have Vacation Bible School and I started Whole 30 this week… so I spent more for the next week and a half. It all works out for us only spending $400 this month on groceries, so no big deal.
Albertsons Trip: Spent $14.27 + got $2.25 back from ibotta!!!
Lala yogurt smoothie – FREE (digital coupon freebie)
Post cereal (a summer time treat) – $.50 per box, thanks to ibotta!
All Laundry Detergent – $1.49 (limit 1)
Udi GF bread – $3.24 after digital coupon
Yoplait yogurt cups – $.39 after digital coupon
Blueberries and cantaloupe – $.88 each
Foods Co Trip: Spent $9.79
Waffles – $1.00 per box
Peaches – $.99/lb
Aldi’s Trip: Spent $99.35
Pretzel Tub – $.99
Eggs – $.99 per dozen
Blueberries – $.1.29 per pint
Mangoes – $.39 each
Avocados – $.59 each
Costco Trip: Spent $87.46
I have a $100 per month Costco grocery budget. I have a rotation of items that I buy at Costco, so I just picked up things we were running low on.
Also, because of our no spend challenge last month we said NO to so much! So this week we had fun grocery shopping!
Grand Total For This Week (which will last us close to 2 weeks): $121.16
Our Costco trip comes out of its own budget, so I don’t count that in as our grocery money.
Weekly Menu Plan:
- breakfast bars, scrambled eggs and/or egg bake, waffles, breakfast sausage, warm rice cereal, regular cereal, fresh fruit
- sandwiches, chips, and fruit, salad, baked potato bar, grilled chicken, fresh lunch meat and cheese roll ups.
- Grilled chicken with grilled zucchini and peaches
- Teriyaki bowls with rice and cauliflower rice
- Steak and potatoes with green beans (our anniversary dinner)
- Tri-tip and sweet potatoes with brussell sprouts
- Fajitas with chicken and quesadillas
- Grilled chicken salads
- Baked chicken, roasted carrots, and salad
- Mashed potatoes with meat gravy and green beans
- Leftovers X2 or more
All meals will be modified for me, so that I can still eat Whole 30. My husband and kids will probably have more toast or fruit than me. I have plenty of food for us!
If you liked this post, you might also like:
Cafe Rio’s COPYCAT Sweet Pork Barbacoa – click link here
Healthy No Bake Cookies – click link here
Cilantro Lime Dressing – click link here
Leave a Reply