When I want a sweet treat at night that won’t hurt my waist line, I make these! These are literally NO FAT cookies, and totally like eating little bites of baked oatmeal! Seriously, a winner. Easy to make and easily devoured!
Eat the whole tray if you want, I won’t tell! 😉
The type of blender you use will really affect the consistency of these cookies. The finer the oat flour, the better! That goes for pancakes too! These cookies taste delicious no matter what, but for a true “cookie” consistency… try to get a fine oat flour.
3-Ingredient Banana Bread Cookies
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 2 cups oat flour
- ½ cup raisins
- ½ cup water
- dash cinnamon (optional)
- dash nutmeg (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, add bananas and mash with a fork or potato masher (my favorite).
- Next, grind oats into flour, then add the flour and the rest of the ingredients in the bowl. Mix to combine.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop out the cookies (they will not spread), then flatten them a bit with your fingers (optional).
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, then enjoy!
- ***NOTE: for storing, they will turn a brownish color if left in the refrigerator. We store ours in the freezer, then you don't get that discolored look. Enjoy!